Focus on Facts and Details, Everyday Routine, Daily Health Care, Diet, Service to Others, Co-workers, Grounded Approach, Flexibility
Back on August 23rd Mercury went retrograde and started its’ cycle of re-evaluation of the details. Well the day after the coming New Moon, Mercury will end its’ retrograde and move direct. So why am I bringing this up in a New Moon forecast? This is because when Mercury went retrograde in August, it paused at the same degree as our current New Moon, 21 Virgo. This is an important thing to be aware of.
Go back in your journals or calendars and look at what was happening or what you were focusing on around August 23rd. Was something giving you a hard time? Maybe you couldn’t get the facts right or you didn’t have enough information to make the choices you wanted. It can feel like nothing is moving around the days that Mercury is stationary That was August 23 and will also be September 15th). But now with this New Moon at the same location as Mercury’s stationing we do have an opportunity to set something right or re-evaluate so we can set new goals.
While this New Moon is the day before Mercury goes direct, I would recommend we hold off on creating goals for a few days to give Mercury a chance to move a little and us the opportunity to see clearer what we hope to engage in, strive for and set in motion with the New Moon energy. Of course trust how you feel above all else. If you want to set New Moon goals on the day of the New Moon go right ahead. You have the power.
So what would you like to manifest now? You get to choose but I recommend we also keep Virgo qualities in mind.
Let’s list a few now.
1. Focus on Facts and Details: Embrace your analytical nature. Pay attention to the small details in your daily tasks and projects. Make lists and plans to stay organized.
2. Everyday Routine: Establish a structured daily routine that helps you stay productive and efficient. Stick to it to maintain consistency and discipline.
3. Daily Health Care: Prioritize your health by maintaining a regular exercise routine and a balanced diet. Virgos often have a keen interest in health and well-being, so use this to your advantage.
4. Diet: Be mindful of your dietary choices. Opt for nutritious foods and consider meal planning to ensure you're getting the right nutrients.
5. Service to Others: Use your analytical skills to assist others. Offer practical help and advice when appropriate. Volunteering or participating in community service can be a fulfilling way to express your nurturing side.
6. Co-workers: Foster good relationships with your colleagues by being dependable, organized, and willing to help. Your attention to detail can be an asset in team projects.
7. Grounded Approach: Remember your Earth sign qualities. Stay grounded by spending time in nature or practicing mindfulness and meditation. This will help you stay connected to your inner self.
8. Flexibility: While Virgos are known for their practicality, remember that being overly critical or rigid can be counterproductive. Be open to change and adapt when necessary.
9. Tailor to Your Life: Recognize that everyone's life circumstances are different. Customize these Virgo traits to suit your specific goals, needs, and challenges.
This New Moon is also connected to Uranus and Pluto and presents an opportunity to cultivate a sense of groundedness while also tapping into the transformative energies of Uranus and Pluto.
Under the influence of this grand trine, we are invited to embrace a profound sense of stability and connection with the physical world. Grounding practices, such as spending time in nature or engaging in mindfulness exercises, can be especially beneficial during this period. These practices can help you feel centered and more attuned to the Earth's energies.
Additionally, Uranus and Pluto, both known for their transformative powers, play a significant role in this alignment. Uranus encourages unique thinking and innovative approaches to problem-solving. It inspires you to break free from old patterns and explore fresh perspectives. During this New Moon, consider how you can infuse your life with unique ideas and actions that align with your personal growth and evolution.
Pluto, on the other hand, represents deep and profound change. It often prompts us to confront buried emotions or aspects of ourselves that we've been avoiding. The grand trine's connection to Pluto suggests that the changes we initiate during this time are not superficial but are meant to catalyze a profound inner transformation.
Just a reminder, Mercury is stationary the day of the New Moon so if you are not feeling inspired or motivated yet that’s alright, just give it a day or two and set your intentions when it feels better to you. Not all New Moon goal setting has to happen on just that day. We have wiggle room of 3 or 4 days.
Stay well and blessed. Dorothy
The Video of this New Moon article is on my Patreon platform first then it goes to You-Tube later. Links are in the footer.